Go Green Go Digital
Print media is a declining trend
Digital signage Is replacing the paper methods of advertising
Going green is becoming increasingly popular, people are becoming more aware of the amount of resources we are taking and how it is affecting the world we live in.
If you’re not thinking of it, time to jump on board and think of how you can go green digitally.
Use the internet and digital posters to market your business or product. You will save money, be able to track your Return on Investment, and you will be targeting people who are actively looking for what you offer.
Digital signage Is replacing the paper methods of advertising, saving on printing costs and also saves the mess traditional paper advertising leaves behind. With our digital signage methods you can have a new campaign up and running within seconds throughout your establishment.
Benefits of digital signage
- Eliminates the high cost of creating and distributing print ad campaigns.
- Digital signage is instant and offers the ability to change promotions immediately
- The ability to run more than one campaign on each screen
- Flexible and scheduled content – it can be altered or run at specific time to meet differing criteria
- Far more noticeable and engaging than standard print media
- you can earn money with digital signage by selling advertising space
- From menu boards, to corporate lobbies, to airports – digital signage offers a versatile solution for you to communicate your message to your audience. Start with one digital sign and later expand to thousands.
- you can Control hundreds or thousands of displays around the world from one central location, ensuring quality and consistency, while requiring minimal resources to operate your digital signage network.
Only 60% of what get’s printed in the UK actually ends up in the hands of a consumer! 40% of that money is wasted and will end up in landfill!!
10 Trees Cut Down
Did you know it takes 10 trees to make 10,000 booklets. Imagine that for every company, thats a whole lot of trees.
There will be huge financial penalties imposed by the on business if they fail to conform to a reduction in CO2 emissions.
46% of respondents say Direct Mail that carries no environmental message is actually turning consumers away from your brand
The paper industry is the 4th largest contributor to greenhouse gas emissions among United States
Half the world’s forests have already been cleared or burned, and 80% of what’s left has been seriously degraded.
Contact us to give you a cost saving option on your digital posters and digital signage. Other products and services: digital signage, digital signage software, digital signage player, digital signage screens, lcd digital signage, digital menu boards, samsung digital signage, digital signage screen, samsung digital poster, outdoor digital poster, freestanding digital posters, literature stand, community tv, iptv, video production, web video production. View our case studies here